Monday, February 1, 2010

music concert

after going to the music faculty concert I really enjoyed the song where they used the drum violin piano and flute in order to play a jazzy relaxing tune. the way the music was being played the drum had a constant beat that all the other instruments seemed to follow. unlike the other songs where the violin seemed to be leading the other instruments. I noticed from being in the audience that I would hear the drums playing first probably because it was the loudest and there for traveling the fastest through space followed by the other instruments. while the piano seemed to contrast with it because it seemed that the piano had longer progressions while the drums were quick with its beat. while the other songs were slow and seemed to drag on forever this song was smooth and had me moving my head with the rhythm.I could tell when the pattern was repeating and could count it out. all in all it was one of the better songs that came towards the end. can't find the name of it because I misplaced my pamphlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment